- is free Slurpee day at 7-Eleven.
- I signed a renal agreement for my new home.
- my room is 3 garbage bags and a guitar case emptier than it was yesterday.
- much to my glee, I discovered that my future house is a short walk away from the Talent Community Garden; a short bike ride away from the most beautiful rolling hills, orchards, vineyards, and farms; and a 3-or-so-mile bike ride away from the forest. I am so excited about my new home!
- I am realizing that throwing things away feels really nice. (Seriously, go through your house and throw away 50 things today. It sounds like a lot, but you’d be surprised how much crap you have that you’d never miss if it were gone.)
- shared a huge summertime meal with friends; met new friends, and caught up with old ones; discussed the most important things to us.
- my brother-in-law’s brother committed suicide.